DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY AGREEMENT ISPS
Please note: The material that you will be learning is state of the art and still very experimental. Long- term effects, if any, have not been studied or researched. Thus, we cannot guarantee that you will not have some sort of adverse reaction that we did not anticipate. If you are not willing to take full and complete responsibility for what happens by using our material, we require that you not start with the workshop or private session. This is all common sense given the nature of our material, but we want to make it perfectly explicit up front.
By proceeding to book your session, training or workshop you do agree to the following:
1. You take complete responsibility for your own emotional and/or physical well being both during and after this workshop or private session.
2. You agree to hold harmless the person who guides you in the use of the Institute for the Study of Peak States (ISPS) techniques, the ISPS, and anyone associated with the ISPS now, in the past or in the future, from any claims.
3. You will only use the techniques under the supervision of a qualified, certified therapist or physician as legally appropriate.
4. You will not use these techniques by yourself to try to solve a problem where common sense would tell me that it is not appropriate.
5. You agree not to teach these techniques to others.
6. You agree not to tape or record any sessions using Gaia commands.
7. For safety reasons you agree not to disclose these techniques and any Gaia commands to anyone else, including your partner, family, friends, therapists and clients.
8. You understand that all ISPS processes are trademarked (such as Whole-Hearted HealingTM and Distant Personality ReleaseTM etc.) and cannot be taught without approval by the Institute just as with any trademark – you can’t sell a soft drink that you make and call it Coca-Cola, for example).
9. You confirm that you have not attempted suicide in the past and have not contemplated suicide in the past 5 years.
10. You confirm that you have not been diagnosed with any form of psychosis.